11.10.2009

random thoughts


I know these are random but thats my mood right now.

Not particulalry good but not bad either.

School absolutely sucked today. oh well!

Life goes on.

I have very many dislikes for my school.

I won't name them here.

................................................................

Have you ever thought about little kids you babysit

and

what they ae going to look like at my age.

15?

hmmmm.

I babysit this adorable family and I'm sure there kids will stay adorable. But its interesting to think about the little kids that you dance to music with and play video games with aren't going to stay that age forever.Ill miss them being little.

{xoxo}

Elizabeth

Ps. The paper is supposed to be due tomorrow but due to lose of camera we probably won't be done for another week. ehh. Not good!

No comments:

Post a Comment