8.18.2010

tea party

I have been so bored for the past week or so. Some of you may know, some may not. But I had surgery last week. It wasn't supposed to be a big deal. One day in and out of the hospital turned into three long days stuck in a hospital bed. I was in so much pain they had to keep me on an IV and oxygen because I couldn't breathe on my own for three days. It's been a huge learning experince. I appreciate my mom and sister so much more. I'm not able to walk for 3 weeks and so they have to do everything for me. And I mean everything. I love them so much. I also have the best friends in the whole world. I know it's so boring to just come sit by me and talk while I'm lying here half dazed because of the pains meds. But I love you guys so much! It means alot to see other people when you can't get up! Thanks for all the treats and cards. It means alot!

While here's a little picture I did on the computer since all I can do is sit here(: I wish I could have a little tea party it would be so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment