12.23.2010

I have this love-hate relationship with the snow.
love-
It covers over all the ugly, brown, dead trees and grass out side
and makes the ground look so pretty.
The love of wearing darling boots and coats.
It really is the only season where I actually enjoy getting ready.
Snowboarding and skiing which holds a dear place in my heart.

hate-
Waking up in the morning and having to get into a cold car
Scraping the ice off my windshield of my car which usually results in being late for school.
Having to get out of bed in the morning when it's cold and dark.
Walking through the slush when you have the not-so-appropriate shoes on
and your feet turn into icicles.
Utah drivers and the fact that when it snows,
it really shows how bad they are at driving.


This winter I will be having mixed feelings
about the blanket of snow that has covered Utah County.
Peace and blessing for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment