2.03.2011

things that run through my mind...


"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."
Eleanor Roosevelt

I wonder why we believe people only when it is convent for us to believe them. We tend to only listen to the rumors and gossip we want to hear, yet if it's something we don't want to hear we shut ourselves out. I don't get why so many high school kids or people in general thrive on being talked about. I guess it's one of those things I will never get. I think it must relate to personalities or self esteem; it's all so foreign to me; especially when rumors fly like wild fire. Did you ever realize it is mostly about people you don't even know or care to know yet love the gossip. I'm not exempt from this, I believe that we've all talked about someone or believed something just because someone has told us. But there are so many other things that we could spend our time talking about. Things that actually matter. I just wish we could all realize that.

No comments:

Post a Comment