5.11.2011

you told me you would never leave my side and can you do me a favor please, and forever keep that promise?

Summer is only weeks away and as most are in need of the warm weather and time to relax, I can't help but think of the change summer will bring.

June 3, 2011. The seniors will be gone. Class of 2011 will move on to bigger things college and missions. New adventures are ahead of them.

For most  all of them. The anticipation of it being done is so near and exciting.
I can't but be happy for them but the change will be difficult.

I am loosing my best friend in a couple weeks.

He will move on while I have to stay in high school another year.
He will get to feel independent while I am wishing I was done with this prison cell place I call high school.

There will be no more skipping math class for Wingers because we didn't do our homework and no more high school soccer games to spend my afternoons at. There will be no more meet me after class or notes because I'm bored in class and writing you a note is far more interesting than anything the teacher has to say. There will be no more looking for you at lunch and finding you after class to tell you something funny that happened during class. No more dances together, no more basketball games, no more climbing on the roof of the high school during a rain storm.

You will be at a big school with all new people. A fresh start. I know that you are longing for this. I am happy for you, I truly am. You deserve the best.

But the change will be hard for me.

I know it's only one part of my life but starting in the fall things will be different and I'm not sure how I feel about it. actually it makes me want to cry.
It's all too much for me to think about.

God will be there for me when this happens. For now I will enjoy the last few weeks of the year and the look forward to the summer we have to spend together. I am still dreading the fall. I will stay positive and be happy and always remember that the most wonderful boy has stolen my heart and I met him at afhs.

No comments:

Post a Comment