8.29.2011

I for one have made the decision to attend college as a senior high school student and so far it has been the best decision I have ever made. I feel that I am taking classes that I actually enjoy rather than I am required to take. The people are more mature and have a lot more to them than what they are going to wear and what they are doing this weekend- although you find people like that everywhere. No, I don’t plan on staying at this particular college for the rest of my college career but right now this is where I need to be. I’ve heard from lots of people that I’m over my head and that I should enjoy this last year of being a kid but in all honest I’m ready to grow up and move on. I’m not leaving high school all the way yet- I still attend a couple classes there.  It’s a bitter sweet thing. I’m growing up. Filling out scholarship applications along with job applications. Buying textbooks that are breaking my bank but I am determined to do this. I love being in a place with strangers, figuring out where my classes are. New adventures and new people.
SIDE NOTE: The picture above is totally irrelevant. Best friend and I at the Alta-Bingham game at Rice Eccles Stadium. Watching one of my friends games, woot woot.
Ah. I love the U of U campus but I’m a diehard BYU fan. Leads to difficult decisions I tell ya.
My picture taking abilities are struggling...I was really trying to capture the view but I failed and got the intena of the car instead, it's fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment