8.11.2011







I've been thinking about how in the next couple weeks I'm going to have to get back into the routine of doing things more productively than I have been this whole summer. I do run almost every day and ride my bike occasionally during the summer but as soon as it gets cold outside and my schedule starts piling up. I have a hard time motivating myself to exercise. Lets face it, summer equals too many snow cones and sweet treats in my diet. I always have a hard time not eating sweets... let's be honest here I might be addicted to Ben & Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie. We all know it is a good thing to eat healthy and exercise.Having good habits help us feel better about ourselves and maintaining a positive outlook. The hard part for me is having the motivation and keeping the motivation alive without quiting after a couple of weeks... or days, it's fine. More tips on exercise and eating healthy can be found here. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment