2.06.2010

Question game because I was bored(:

It's called boredom on a Saturday night... here we go.
1. The next time you go out, where will you go? Why?
church. I have to?

2. What are you wearing right now?
pink& floral print sweater

3. The last text you received from someone of the opposite sex, what does it say?
last night, not saying but after I felt bad. Always feeling like I'm letting this person down:/

4. What about to a girl?
something about getting a job..it was from avy.

5. Where do you want to be right now?
Disneyland(:

6. Have you ever been pulled over by a cop?
can't even drive yet.

7. Do you know anyone who's sick right now?
i belive so.

8. What are your thoughts on the Jonas Brothers?
oh, I don't hate them, but don't like them either.


9. Who was the last person you watched a movie with? What movie was it?
dear john, with my best frieeenns(:
10. Do you own anything paisley?
yes, a black&white sweater

11. Do you know anyone in a gang?
no.

12. Do you know someone who's always laughing?
yeshhh ma'am

13. How does your hair look right now?
it's down like usual.

14. What are your thoughts on blue cheese?
I personally hate it, it has the word cheese in it. blah.

15. What is the best restaurant to go to for a date?
hmmm. cafe rio? kneaders? the pie? haha. I'm not hard to please!

Here's a secret, I'm super picky. So taking me to a nice place is NICE but i'd rather go somewhere chill instead.

16. What is your favorite TV show?

bachelor(:

17. Do you ever watch Bravo?
Noopppeee.

18. Where is your favorite place to be?
wherever i am comfortable,my room&&the beach

19. Who comes to mind when you hear the word, "peanut butter"?
I love that stuff, especially with oreos(:

20. Do you have nicknames for anyone?
of course.

21. What do you have in your wallet?

Had money till yesterday..then I went to Nordstrom.

22. What is your favorite lotion?
bath&&bodysworks "Twilight Woods"


23. What was the last thing to go in your mouth?
ben&&Jerrys chocolate ice cream

24. Would you ever go into the military?
no.

25. Could you ever be a doctor?
no way.

26. What is your favorite subject in school?
Journalism&english.

27. If you could live anyway you want to, how would your lifestyle be?
I would live in nyc. In a studio apartment. I would be a journalist. and have a puppy.

28. Who will be the next person you hug?
I have no clue.

29. Who was the last person you hugged?
a boy.

30. If you could change your looks to whatever you wanted, what would you look like?
i would still look like me, for the most part except my gap in my teeth & I'd have blue eyes & longer hair. thats it.

31. If you could go on a date with anyone in the world, who would you go with?
ohhh boy. right now I have a few people in mind(:


32. What's the first thing you see when you look up?
the colege thats on my celling.

33. How have you felt today?
tired. mellow. frusterated. happy.

34. Do you enjoy sushi?
gotta love it.

35. What will you do now?
sit here?
____________________________________________________________
Don't tell me lies, so is the last boy you texted attractive?
yes, he's way attractive.

Do you find smoking attractive?
No. period. the most disgusting thing ever.

Do you drink bottled water?
thats the only way I drink water.

Think of the last person who hurt you, do you forgive them?
not really.

What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"?
cat?

What do you think of the first person on your top list?
He's pretty cute&funny. don't know him too well tho.

Do you believe what comes around goes around?
somewhat.

Did you ever lose a best friend?
yes.

Whose bedroom were you in last?
mine.

What do you think about your hair right now?
blah.

Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
Not today. I've sat at home ALL day.

When is the next time you will kiss someone on the lips?
who knows.

Have you ever had stitches?
nopee.

Are you giving up on someone?
I have before...does that count?

Do you spend more time on myspace or facebook?
facebook.

Do you still talk to the person you LAST kissed?
nope.

What's the problem with you and the last person you kissed?
long story.

What was the last thing you bought?
clothes from Norstrom.

Are you counting down for anything?
summer(: turning 16(:

If you could go anywhere right now where would it be?
disneyland with certain people(:

Does your hair have layers?
some.

Are you feeling guilty about anything right now?
no.

Where is your ex?
who knows.

What is the closest thing to you that is blue?
my bed spread.

What are your plans for the weekend?
it's the weekend...&& its been really fun! went a saw dear john, shopping, kneaders,sleepovers with my friendsss.

Were you happy when you woke up today?
sure. but I was still really tired!

What are you listening to right now?
Little house by Amanda Seyfried.

No comments:

Post a Comment