10.01.2010

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn


I met this girl in 9th grade. We were apart of the "fat kid" group. I didn't know her too well. But she brought a Fashion Board application to math class one day. I decided that I would do it with her from that point on we have been best friends. Kaitlyn Lindley is so amazing. She is the most creative girls I have ever met. Her art is unreal. She is beautiful inside and out! I love her with all my heart! This summer we has sleepovers almost every night and rode our beach cruisers every where. She became my sister. I told her everything. She puts up with me when I tell her my stories and whatnot. She is so hilarious and we have plenty of awkward moments together. She knows who she is and what she stands for. She know that she is a daughter of God. She loves her sisters and parents. She is such a good example. Plus she has the best style everrr. HAPPY SEVENTEENTH BIRTHDAY!I hope you have the best day! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. :)
    you're the greatest!
    I'm lucky to have a friend like you.

    ReplyDelete