2.17.2011

Happy Birthday to my best friend Sara







Happy birthday to the greatest girl ever.
She is one of the most darling girls you will ever meet. Hands down, she is such a babe. I met her back in the ninth grade when we had seminary together. We became best friends when we were sophomores both of us having boy trouble and such. We even bought a juicy necklace, with 'bff' on it for Christmas that year. We always have a good time without fail. She loves McDonald's and we enjoy toilet papering. She is obsessed with the bachelor. She has the cutest boyfriend in Idaho. We call him Ranga. She goes running with me even though we both hate it. She loves brownies. I can talk to her about anything and she gets it. We run errands together and she loves teasing me but that's ok because she is basically my sister. She texts me scriptures every night so I don't forget to read. We like getting coke at the gastation and going to peaks in the summer. She may have a slight obsession with Starbucks and she has the prettiest eyes. She is beautiful inside and out. She is one of the greatest examples in my life. I don't know why I get choked up while writing this but I am. Words can't express the love I have for her, I care about her so much and would do anything for her. I know she had the greatest birthday yesterday and has a lovely surprise waiting for her tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment