2.10.2011

If you asked me last year around this time what I was excited for without a doubt it would have been fashion week. I would have been counting down the days even though I wasn't even close to attending. I pretended one day that I would actually be there. I could tell you half the designers and the lines in which they were creating for the week. I could tell you where their inspiration is coming from and what would be in for more local stores in the next few months or so.

FEBRUARY 10,2011
starts off fashion week and this year I didn't have a clue. I get on New York Times to read about Sloan's retirement and a fashion week article pops up. ha what? It was this week... Must have forgotten.

Life changes. Interests change. It's a strange feeling to lose interest in something that I once loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment