7.06.2011

its the little things



I was disuccsing with a friend last night about highlights in life that make your days just a little brighter. As we talked for a while I decide that fireworks especially sparklers make my list, since in fact it was the fourth of July. I also decided that when people complement you on something especially when it's someone you don't know. These kind gestures tend to make my day. Last week I wore my pink toms and I had at least 5 people say that they liked them. It made me a lot happier especially since I wasn't having a very great day. I love giving complements out to people too and see their faces light up at the unexpected gesture. Warm rain, reading books at Barnes Noble, when you wake up and still have time to sleep are also little things that I look forward to. I love the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment