The routines are kicking in again and it's time to start getting ready to go back to school. For the most part of the summer I didn't wear makeup just a little chap stick and mascara here and there. But now I've got to get ready for my senior year. Here are my basic items that I love. I splurge on some stuff but for the most part I'm a drug store junkie when it comes to make up. What are your favorite products or secret? I want to hear what everyone else loves. Cheers!
1. elf cosmetics cheek stain.
2. Maybelline New York The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara.
3. Bareminerals, color: medium.
4. Bobbi Brown Nectar Shimmer Brick Compact
5. Johnson and Johnson baby lotion.
6. elf cosmetics liquid eyeliner. Only a $1 and by far my favorite beauty product!
7. Bare Minerals Prime Time face primer
8. Bath and Body Works C.O. Bigelow® chapstick.
9. OPI. This purple is not to bright but not too dark, just perfect!
10. Bare Minerals Full Flawless Face Brush